Living sustainably is an increasing focus for many of us. This week’s guest, Permaculture expert Kat Lavers, shares how growing your own food cannot not only help in reducing your environmental footprint, but save you money too.
In this episode, Kat shares:
- How she took on a modest inner suburban home in Melbourne and transformed it into an urban farm.
- What is permaculture.
- The amazing volume and variety of produce she has been able to produce, and the personal budget impact of that.
- How much work is involved.
- The health benefits, both physical and mental.
- The flexible life Kat has been able to achieve as a result of being so self-reliant for her food needs.
Oh, and a YouTube video showing her property has been viewed over 600,000 times!
Take a look here: Incredibly Abundant Permaculture Garden in the City | The Plummery
I hope you love it.
And if you’re not already receiving our weekly Gaining Choice email, subscribe for free at www.financialautonomy.com.au/gainingchoice